Thursday, November 1, 2007

What's a PDA?

In my last master's class, I was introduced to the PDA, a Personal Digital Assistant. After experimenting with some in class, I decided to purchase a used Palm Tungsten from a classmate for a bargain price. I decided it was worth the low price to have the opportunity to work with the PDA on a regular basis and decide how much I would really use it both personally and in my work as a middle school teacher. Well, I have stored my leather-bound Franklin-Covey planner and have jumped in with both feet into the technology world of planning. BUT.... there's so much more I can do with this PDA than planning.

Use the link above if you just need to find out more about a PDA and be sure to check out my next posts for some ideas on how teachers can use this terrific tech tool to streamline the most mundane and tedious tasks!



No comments: